We are back for another episode that features our new format where we talk about Gaming & Tech. We didn’t play too much this past week, but we have plenty of gaming news to talk about.
If you are looking for more from us then check out our YouTube Page for game reviews, quick looks and more. You can also check out our other Podcast I Recommend. We really want to know what you think of this episode so please let us know your thoughts. You can leave feedback on iTunes, Zune, Twitter, Facebook, Stitcher Radio, send email to TheGeeksFTW@gmail.com , call our voiceline at 1-347-433-5389 (Geek-FTW) , or leave a comment below. And remember we are still looking for writers and guest hosts so if you are interested than please contact us. Show notes will be below. We hope you enjoy!
- Microsoft Creative Director ‘Doesn’t Get The Drama’ Around Always-Online Consoles, Devices
- Testing the Oculus Rift Development Kit: Team Fortress 2
- EA voted worst company in America two years in a row
- Black Ops 2 Uprising DLC trailer
- Next Xbox features an AMD x86 chip, making backwards compatibility difficult
- Veteran Tech Blogger Spills Xbox 720 Reveal Date, Pricing and More
- Microsoft Creative Director Departs After ‘Always On’ Controversy