We are back for another exciting episode where we three get our geek on. We apologize for running extremely long. We will try not to go as long in the future. We mostly focus on Gaming this episode, but touch on a few other topics as well. Links to a few thing we discuss will be shown below. You can leave feedback on iTunes, Zune, Twitter, Facebook, send email to TheGeeksFTW@gmail.com , call our voiceline at 1-347-GeekFTW(433-5389) , or leave a comment below. Don’t forget to leave OFR an iTunes review to enter to win a copy of Call of Duty Black Ops for the Xbox 360. And remember we are still looking for writers and guest hosts so if you are interested than please contact us. We hope you enjoy!
Show Notes with Links:
- Google’s Online Android Market
- Dragon Age, Assasins Creed II, Red Dead (Undead Nightmare), : Need for Speed shift Fight Night Champions, Biggest Looser, Dance Masters demos
- CoDBlOps First strike DLC impressions
- Bulletstorm’s Makes fun of Halo and Call of Duty
- Halo: (1) CE Remake
- RPG Talk (combat systems: Turn based (JRPGs) Lost Odessey, Real time turn systems KOTOR Dragon Age, Instant action based Mass effect, Borderlands, Alpha protocol)
- I recommend section: Spectacular Spider-man, Darkon, A/k/a Tommy Chong
- Geek Question of the Week: If you could invent a piece of technology that doesn’t exist, what would it be?